Everything you need to build your own pizza at home! Handmade dough (Shannon has been cultivating her own terrific sourdough starter), our own herbed tomato sauce, and great local cheese. We'll change up the toppings now and then so you can experiment with different flavors.
This week's pizza kit (for pickup Friday-Saturday, September 17-18) includes:
- House-made pizza dough
- Vine-ripened tomato sauce
- Roasted sweet peppers from North of Boston Farm, MA
- Shiitake mushrooms from Fat Moon Farm, Westford, MA
- Reading cheese from Spring Brook Farm, VT
- Baking (or grilling!) your pizza couldn't be simpler: preheat your oven to 400 and let it get thoroughly warmed up. Roll or stretch out the dough and transfer it to a baking sheet, pizza stone, or cast iron skillet. Top with sauce, veggies, cheese, and a drizzle of oil. Bake for 20-30 minutes, keeping a careful eye on your creation. And please take photos to share with us!